Definition: of a quality or size suitable for a king or queen - or however you may identify (:
Synonyms: regal, exquisite, fine, rare, elite, exceptional, special
Because royalty is what you are… and we will keep reminding you until you truly believe it! <3
Royelle Boutique was born in January 2021 to inspire you to love yourself unapologetically. We want to empower you to be everything you want to be and more.
We are humbled to say that our ROYELLE family just keeps getting bigger and the immense amount of support we have received has been unbelievable. We aim to empower you to love yourself and be your best self each and every day – even on the bad days.
Self love is our mission. Our #1 priority is that you feel good - because when you look good, you feel good. We strive to provide a variety of quality products in one place so that everyone can find something to complement their unique shape, color, or size! Never forget to wear your invisible crown. #moreselflove
WHO WE SERVE
We aim to provide something for everyBODY. We want to normalize all body types because everyone deserves to be celebrated.
A #RBBabe is confident in what they say, does and of course - wears. They do not conform to society’s view of what beauty should be, how they should act or what they should look like. We want to give you the confidence to be uniquely and unapologetically yourself, 24/7.
WHAT WE VALUE
Self love – The most important thing you can do for yourself is love yourself. #moreselflove
Integrity - We stand behind our decisions regarding pricing, merchandise selection and messaging.
Inclusion - We aim to showcase our products on everyBODY and are actively working toward this goal. Everyone deserves comfort and style regardless of what they look like. While we may not be able to serve ALL sizes right now, we work hard every single day to be able to expand our merchandise selection and sizing.
Comfort - We aim to provide the most stretchy, comfortable and stylish pieces that we can! We love all things stretch (if you haven't noticed just yet).
Family – The ROYELLE family aims to foster a community of acceptance and encouragement. This is judgement free zone and safe space for everyone! We live to make you feel even the slightest bit better about yourself! #moreselflove <3
Your wallet - You'll find the comfiest and most affordable styles. And you can expect to NEVER break the bank at Royelle Boutique!
Charity - A percentage off every order goes directly to a non-profit organization of your choice. Choose a non-profit organization that means something to you for a portion of your order to go towards! Some of our fav nonprofits right now are featured below:
- Lipstick Angels - Lipstick Angels’ mission is to provide nurturing beauty support services to restore and strengthen the dignity, and self-esteem of cancer patients.
- Crossroads for Women - To help women and children transition from crisis to empowerment by providing safe housing, education, counseling, and support.
- Gyrl Wonder - Preparing ambitious young women of color to enter a competitive workforce through career exploration, objective alignment & professional goal setting.
- SHE RECOVERS Foundation - To connect, support and empower women so they can heal and thrive, achieve their potential and then help other women to do the same.
- the body: a home for love - the body: a home for love is a 501c3 non-profit shifting culture around how black women heal from sexual trauma.
- Justice for Girls - Promoting equality, freedom from violence, and the health and wellness of teenage girls who live in poverty.
- Nest of Love - A Foundation Uniting and Mentoring Girls & Women Worldwide.
- Women Empower US - Empowering women struggling in all areas of their lives such as, but not limited to mental/physical abuse, prostitution, depression, anxiety.
- Movemeant Foundation - We enable young women to feel confident about their bodies by empowering them with the tools to be active.
- Beauty Redefined - Beauty Refined is a nonprofit teaching body image resilience to the masses in live events & online.
- Mental Health America - MHA is the nation’s leading nonprofit dedicated to addressing the needs of those living with mental illness.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities - Supporting families around the world and helping them access the medical care and resources they need.
- Hope For The Day - Hope for the Day achieves proactive suicide prevention by providing outreach and mental health education through self-expression platforms.
- Black Women for Wellness - A multi-generational, community-based organization committed to the health and well-being of Black women and girls.
- To Write Love On Her Arms - A non-profit with the mission statement: Hope is real. Help is real. Your story is important.
- Locks of Love - Lock of Love's mission is to return a sense of self, confidence & normalcy to children suffering from hair loss free of charge.
- Dream Foundation - A national non-profit providing lifelong dreams to patients with illnesses looking for hope.
- Black Girl Ventures - Access to social & financial capital for women of color entrepreneurs!